Suruga Techno (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Technician position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensure the instruction provided by engineer is followed.
- Ensure smooth line operation of the production line.
- Carry out TPM activities.
- Troubleshoot/ Repairing & change model.
- Carry out updates on required monitoring process.
- All maintenance program is follows and updates in a timely manner.
- All monitoring checklist are being updated daily, weekly, monthly.
- Ensure all machine are regularly inspected and maintained in good working condition at all times.
- To make routine check on machines and equipment to ensure machines and equipment are working in good condition.
- Ensure all work order executed and closed on time.
- To work towards zero breakdown by effectively carry out preventive maintenance program.
- Responsible to support to repair machine or equipment after working hour/ normal overtime or Sunday overtime if required.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate must possess Certificate/ Diploma/Advanced/Graduate Diploma in Engineering(Electric/Electronic), Engineering(Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work shifts.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Product & Services - Producing of Cooper and Steel Tube
Driven by the passion and commitment to give the best to our customers, Suruga Techno (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd believes that our core business – the manufacturing and processing of copper and steel tubes for refrigerator compressor parts – is only part of the bigger prospects of the value-added package we can offer.
We go the extra mile to provide excellent quality and the full suite of services to cater for every customer’s needs and satisfaction. Thanks to the recognition of our enthusiasm which our customers have given us, we have come a long way since our humble beginnings in 15th May 2003 when we set up our first office in Johor Jaya, Johor Bahru.
Today, we are well geared up for business expansion after we shifted to our new factory premises in Kawasan Perindustrian Tampoi in Johor, in December 2012. We have brought in new blood and new facilities and these capabilities are set to stand us in good stead as we continue the technical acquisition to develop new products and move one step ahead to play a leading role in the local and regional markets of tomorrow.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.