GP Batteries (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Technician position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical),Engineering (Electrical & Electronics) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Willing to work on shift
- Service, repair and maintain the equipment & fixtures assigned, to sustain/improve the tooling performance related to output, yield and quality
- Assist/work together with engineers to initiate new tooling/fixtures designs to improve module uptime and/or reduce maintenance cost
- Assist/work with Engineers to improve module yield, output and quality.
- Assist/work with Engineers in the design of process equipment, setting up & debugging.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair all electrical/mechanical equipment problem throughout.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on tools in accordance with equipment specification & good upkeep of machines (6S).
- Possess effective and efficient analytical, trouble shooting & repair skills to minimize downtime.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Responsible for protecting the company’s physical asset
- Any other task assigned by superior.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.