NEC Corporation of Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for TECHNICAL SUPPORT AGENT - LEVEL 2 (JOHOR, SUNWAY ISKANDAR) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Handles real time escalation from CHAT, EMAIL and PHONE L1 agents.
- Process client escalations that need further and advance troubleshooting.
- Take ownership/accountability of the difficult and/or out of scope cases and provide possible solutions may/may not be out of the box.
- Courtesy emails for NPS promoters.
- Focuses on delivering a positive customer experience according to the client’s standards.
- Obtaining feedback and suggestions for product development.
- Assists customers by diagnosing problems and providing resolutions for technical service.
- Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify products that are defective and follow guidelines in issuing service calls/contacts.
- Document problems in the support solution database for diagnostics and solution implementation.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in IT Field or equivalent.
- At least 1 year L2 work experience in contact centre environment.
- Familiar with Email and Live Chat support.
- Required Skill(s): Hardware, Software, Troubleshooting, Windows OS, Mac OS, & Gaming Ecosystem.
- Preferably Advance Level specialized in Technical & Help desk Support or equivalent.
- Willing to work in shifts rotation (24/7).
- 1 year contract
9 billion people. That is the world’s explosive population growth in years to come and is posing serious challenges in the areas of food, energy, natural resources, global warming, natural disasters, regional inequalities and aging infrastructures. To create a brighter future in which people lead better lives, societies must find ways to resolve these pressing issues.
At NEC we believe the know-how and technology we have accumulated throughout our 100-plus year legacy of innovation can make a genuine difference. We are committed to using our cutting-edge ICT (information and communications technology) to resolve various societal issues, help the world overcome its challenges and build a sustainable future. If you share the same vision to engineer change and to create history, be empowered and join hands with our Company's dedicated 125,000 employees! (Please visit http://www.nec.com/index.html for more details)
NEC Corporation of Malaysia Sdn Bhd
NEC Malaysia Sdn Bhd was registered on 27th December 1987 and commenced operations on 1st March 1988. This wholly-owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation was set up in response to the Malaysian Government's `Look East Policy' as well as to tap the unexplored market for personal computers and communications products. The initial line of products included mobile phones, key telephone systems, fax machines, ATUR sets, PABX systems, personal computers and printers. Two years after breaking into the market, NEC Malaysia created a niche market for itself in the hand phone and personal computer businesses.
This attracted many competitors who eventually saturated the market with genuine and clone products. This and the change in the corporate direction saw the company changing its direction in year 2000. On 27th March 2000, the Company's name was officially changed to NEC Malaysia Sdn Bhd. The change in the name of the Company also brought about the changes in business direction. NEC Systems Integration Malaysia Sdn Bhd aspires to be a Total Solutions Provider with emphasis on systems integration.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.
Join JobsJohor social media group right now !!
Get the latest Johor jobs information directly from your fav social media, either