Kerry Ingredients (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Tax Accountant, APAC position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Coordinating and liaising with the Kerry entities for their internal reporting purposes
• Reviewing tax returns and tax disclosures in statutory accounts for Kerry entities in APAC region
• Dealing with revenue audits and managing the process with Kerry entities as well as the Head Office
• Assisting in implementing strategic Tax Planning and in Merger and Acquisition activities within the region
• Must have strong Malaysia taxation knowledge; having overseas tax experience would be an advantage
• Experience in providing tax advisory is a must; additional knowledge in transfer pricing rules and documentation would be an advantage
• Equipped with good accounting foundation
• Proficient in written and spoken English with excellent report writing skills
• Proactive, resourceful and innovative with an eye for detail
• Energetic and enthusiastic team player who is also able to work well independently and under a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Kerry has been present in Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa (APMEA) region since 1997 and has grown its business to become a supplier of choice for our regional and local customers. Kerry employs nearly 4,000 talented people across the region and, being a truly global company, our employees have opportunities to develop their careers in a global environment, with training, career development and international opportunities across the global Kerry footprint.
Our Values: Courage | Enterprising Spirit | Inclusiveness | Open-mindedness | Ownership
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.