Panasonic System Networks Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SYSTEM ANALYST position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Involve the whole lifecycle of software development such as planning, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Provide application support for SAP and develop ABAP program whenever necessary.
- Possess an in-depth understanding of the various business units within the organization as well as an understanding of the IT organization’s systems and capabilities.
- Identify and fix issues raised by users and recommends long term controls.
- Preparation of systems related documentation such as system specification.
- Providing training and user manuals to users.
- Undertake occasional project assignments, system upgrade.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent.
- With prior experience in software development and application support.
- A team player who is able to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent logical thinking skills and trouble shooting skills.
- High interest and good experience in programming, able to learn fast.
- Good analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills to evaluate problems and apply knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- High sense of responsibility and willing to take superior advice.
- Applicant must be willing to work in Senai, Johor.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Due to our business expansion, we are inviting qualified and highly-driven Malaysian candidate who is expected to contribute effectively to the further growth of the Company.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.