IOI Plantation Services Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sustainability Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Compile and submit Green House Gas (GHG) data to RSPO & ISCC certification bodies.
- Conduct internal Sustainability audits & arrange for external audits.
- Ensure O.C's are abiding to legal requirements & sustainability standards.
- Ensure all activities as per Sustainability programs are carried out & updated.
- Arrange & conduct training, campaigns & meetings related to sustainability matters.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as required by Manager.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Agricultural Science, Environmental Science, Conservation Biology, Plantation Management or related discipline.
- Familiar with Sustainability standards e.g. RSPO, ISCC, MSPO, ISO and all other Sustainability standards.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in the sustainable development area and certification standards will be an advantage.
- Having self-motivator, self-discipline with the ability to work independently or as a part of a team and able to deliver satisfactory work under limited supervision.
We offer you an exciting career possibilities with a leading global integrated palm oil player and prominent investment holding company with operations in property development and investment, leisure and hospitality.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.