KUALA LUMPUR KEPONG BERHAD (KLK) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sustainability Executive (Based in Oil Palm Estate) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- As a sustainability coordinator.
- To assist Operating Centres (OCs) on sustainability related matters including documentation and implementation of sustainability requirements.
- To involve in internal and external assessment of various sustainability standard.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Science or related discipline from recognised university with minimum CGPA 3.0.
- Able to speak and write fluently in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Multitasking and resourceful team player.
- Good interpersonal communication, analytical and organization skills
- Willing to travel around the Operating Centres.
- Prior experience and knowledge in Palm Oil Industry will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work and live in a plantation environment
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, Pahang, Perak, Selangor.