SRG Asia Pacific Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SURVEY SPECIALIST (2-3 MONTHS PROJECT) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- RM 80 - RM 100 / DAY
- Attractive Survey completion incentive
- Conduct surveys and collect data, using methods such as face-to-face interviews, questionnaires, and tele-conversation.
- Able to navigate the App/Web Form (Training will be provided)
- Consult/follow-u with clients on the scheduling for interviews time slots
- Follow SOP provided as per in conducting the survey and the appropriate survey materials
- Identify and report the problem in obtaining valid data
- Identify and resolve the inconsistency in respondent's responses
- Interpret survey questions to help respondent's comprehension
- Ability to converse fluently in Bahasa Malaysia and basic communication in English
- Minimum SPM or equivalent
- Experience in the area of service industry, contact center, airline industry is an advantage
- Pleasant personality and apperance, service-minded, good communication, and high interpersonal skills.
- Positive, passionate, and collaborative attitude.
- Basic knowledge of computer programs (eg; email, crm system), telephone and typing skills
- 5 days a week and following the normal business hours
- Basic smartphone and data plan
- Must have own transport and willing to travel
- Must be able to support and commit the duration period of this project from July to October 2021
- Applicant must be based at KL/Selangor
- Pionerred in Business Process Management with 18 Years of Experience in the industry
- Specialist in Customer Interaction Management (CIM)
- Backed by large conglomerate with shareholding in entertainment, telco, property and many other companies
- Transformation towards IR 4.0 with future proofed technology ie: Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation and Analytics
- Handling an average 600K customer interactions monthly
- Managing average 5K Emails monthly
- Multilingual capability
- Backed by Genesys state of the art PBX/AXD
- OMNI channels customer experience delivery
- ISO Certified 9001 : 2015
- Ministry of Finance (MOF) certified
- MSC Status Company
- Multiple Language capabilities.
- Multiple Industry awards winner in Customer Experience Excellence and Awarded as BEST MALAYSIA EMPLOYEE BRAND Award in 2019
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Pahang, Terengganu.