CRICUT MALAYSIA SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Supplier Quality Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Cricut is seeking an experienced and versatile Supplier Quality Engineer to join our Global Quality Engineering team in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. As a Supplier Quality Engineer, you will use your experience, expertise, and resourcefulness to identify analyze and solve problems, develop goals and objectives to meet short-term and some long-term quality goals. The SQE will also focused on supplier quality management in a contract manufacturing setup, working to monitor supplier performance, and drive improvements to reduce the number of defects and Cost of Quality and ensure a world class customer experience. You should be able to drive the projects independently, represent QA concerns in meetings with cross-functional, project team and with contract manufacturing partners.
- Ownership of supplier quality control & management process at contract manufacturing facilities with a strong focus on continuous improvement of quality system.
- Develop a robust supplier quality system including incoming/in-process/outgoing inspection (IQC, IPQC, FAI, OQC) requirements, yield tracking and reporting, CAPA systems, supplier scorecards, and supplier audit schedules
- Perform periodic audit of work-in-process audits and finished products.
- Work closely with internal quality and sourcing resources to manage supplier audits, and maintain supplier score cards to drive improvements for quality, cost, service, and delivery
- Maintain appropriate quality database and report supplier performance on a monthly basis
- Work with suppliers to assure “zero defect” performance through root cause evaluation and driving corrective actions using tools such as 8D, FMEA and control plans
- Responsible for SCAR from initiation to closure
- Drive supplier selection through robust qualification processes and assist in qualification of production line, fixtures and go-no gages at CM and supplier locations
- Work effectively with product management, engineering, and sourcing teams to eliminate any barriers that may affect the quality and delivery of sourced components/products.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related technical field
- Minimum 5 years’ hands-on experience in Supplier Quality Management & Manufacturing Quality
- Experience in the consumer electronics and consumable products is plus
- Must have prior experience managing supplier relationships
- Working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Strong problem solving and facilitation skills
- Exceptional written and oral communications in English
- Strong attention to details and ability to work independently
- Experience in communicating with cross functional team members and suppliers
- Must be able to travel with 30% time
At Cricut®, we believe that we’re all born makers. When we built our first cutting machine, we saw the potential for a simple yet powerful tool to completely transform the way people craft, design, and DIY. Since then, we continue to innovate with new machines, platforms, materials, and tools, but that’s just what we do. Who we are is a bustling worldwide community, a means for connection, and an outlet for unbridled creativity. Join us as we place the power of handmade into the hands of ALL.
Love your work. And your coworkers.
Our company is made up of A+ human beings. We ask tough questions, entertain ideas outside of our own, and work together to make something bigger than ourselves. With Cricut® growing in China, the U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Europe, South America, as well as Malaysia we’re on an unstoppable roll, satisfying that innate creative itch around the world. We train, develop, and celebrate great work with hallway high fives and promotions within. We also throw the world’s best Halloween party.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.