Peninsular Forest Management Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Supervisor (Plantation) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day field operations including harvesting, maintenance, infrastructure, upkeep and development of the overall estate according to plantation standards (MSPO) and regulations.
- Able to co-ordinate and supervise work programs and workers, manage staff effectively across the estate to meet the estate targets (e.g. harvesting targets, revenue targets) set by management.
- Ensure operational efficiency, manage and control plantation activities in accordance to good industry practices.
- Proactive in identifying and rectifying any issues that may arise.
- Plan and implement efficient work schedules to achieve estate goals and targets, able to adapt plans due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Prepare monthly progress reports, forecast, yearly budget and ad-hoc reports including estate updates during site visits by headquarter members.
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Perform any tasks / duties assigned by Estate manager / management.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Agriculture / Plantation Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in rubber estates / pineapples and management.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Experience in managing planted field. Good field operational management including costing, budgeting, execution of plans.
- Strong problem-solving skills, good leadership and interpersonal skill and able to effectively communicate and motivate staff and workers.
- Proactive, driven, detailed-oriented and independent individual, able to work together with Headquarters and Estate teams.
- Computer literate.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor / Kuala Lumpur.
We are a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative and be innovative. We invite you to explore the world of opportunities waiting for you.
Friendly work environment with opportunities for personal growth
Exposure to wide variety in plantation industries
We work as a team and find solution together
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Rawang.