Escatec Mechatronics Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Store Supervisor position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To supervise and control the activities of receiving, incoming clearance, inbound, outbound, kiting to production order, scrap warehouse and schedule waste recording.
- Liaise with IQA to ensure speedy and smooth handling of quality inspection of incoming material.
- Responsible for the inventory accuracy and security of all the materials in the store.
- Undertake quarterly stocktaking activities and weekly cycle count.
- Verify any discrepancies and provide reasons to management for approval.
- Ensure kiting of materials is done on timely basis.
- Ensure on time document submission and posting into ERP system to reflect accurate material movement.
- Monitor and follow-up on SFC production order closing on daily basis to ensure WIP transactions are maintained up to date at all times.
- Ensure correct quantity and materials are delivered to production to fit the work scheduled and done on a timely basis. SFC production order shortage follow up and kiting.
- Liaise with shipping and team for the scrap disposition.
- Enhance the ESD control according to SOP.
- Monitor the product shelf life expiration and call for management review if any.
- Ensure Store Operating Procedures are observed and adhered to at all time.
- Provide on job training and basic training related to ERP system to all subordinate.
- Maintain high standard of housekeeping.
- Perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of the superior and the Supply chain Manager.
Job Requirement :
- At least a Diploma in Business or Materials Management, preferably with at least 2 years' related experience.
- Good understanding warehouse management.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and ability to communicate with all levels of people.
- Working experience in the contract manufacturing environment preferred.
- Working knowledge of ERP system such as BaaN/SAP/inforLN preferred.
- Excellent communication, strong leadership and analytical skill.
- Self organize & structure, independent and self-motivated.
Key Result Area ( KRA ) :
- Stock accuracy.
- Location and batch lot accuracy.
- Outbound advise aging control.
- Incoming clearance.
- Stock variance amount impact to P&L
- Inventory transfer (location and warehouse) data entry.
- Staffs leave application.
- Conduct performance appraise store staffs.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.