Bend Weld Engineering (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Snr Quality Engineer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to monitor and improve the quality of our operational processes and outputs. The Quality Engineer's responsibilities include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products, developing quality control systems, and determining corrective actions. You will also work with managers and supervisors to implement quality measures.
A successful Quality Engineer should have excellent troubleshooting skills and be able to ensure that processes and products consistently meet established quality standards.
Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
• Developing and implementing quality standards.
• Developing and implementing quality control systems.
• Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
• Inspecting and testing materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
• Collaborating with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements.
• Ensuring that workflows, processes, and products comply with safety regulations.
• Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
• Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
• Reviewing codes, specifications, and processes.
Quality Engineer Requirements:
• Degree in quality, industrial, or mechanical engineering.
• Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Able to dispose NCR reply.
• Excellent presentation skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.