Water Engineering Technology Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Site Supervisor / Wireman - Mechanical / Electrical n Instrumentation position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Coordination, supervision and monitoring of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation (E&I) work in construction site to ensure completion of project within timeline and in accordance with drawings, specifications, plans, and statutory compliances
- Responsible for the arrangement of site works and related activities
- Perform quantity and quality checks on the project’s materials on site
- Frequent inspection, monitoring and following up on construction works to achieve project quality standard
- Plan, organise, and coordinate site audit, inspection, testing, and commissioning activities among subcontractors/vendors and consultants/client.
- Identify and solve all technical difficulties, variation orders and other problems that may be arose on site
- Liaise effectively on site administration which include site safety and control of materials/plant on site
- Communicate and liaison with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and government authorities on project related issue
- Coordinate closely with inter-discipline (civil, mechanical, and process) sub-contractors, vendors, peers, or engineers on respective requirements that impact mechanical, E&I works
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly work progress, update site issue and report to project engineers
- Other tasks & projects as assigned from time to time
- Professional Certificate, or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or subject related to Building Construction
- Minimum 3 years’ mechanical, E&I experience (HV, MV, LV, ELV, SCADA, and/or Telemetry) in construction of water, wastewater, hydropower, solar PV farm, and/or other major infrastructure works
- Competent Wireman registered with Suruhanjaya Tenaga is an advantage (PW4, PW2)
- Willing to travel and station within Malaysia when required
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision
- Able to read and understand construction drawings
- Good supervisory skill
- Computer literate MS Office
- Able to communicate oral and written in Bahasa and English
- Possess technical knowledge and capability to solve technical and site issue
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Perak, Sarawak.