Kingsmen Projects Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Site Coordinator position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Monitor site progress & prepare weekly site report to Sales Executive / Manager.
- Assist Sales Executives liaising with sub-contractors to confirm fit out works are carried accordingly to drawings to check on their workmanship & quality of works before deliveries.
- Responsible of workers safety & cleanliness at site.
- Responsible for all transport and manpower arrangements.
- Monitor site management and control daily progress until the site is satisfactory handover.
- Report any discrepancies or delay in works & follow-up procedures.
- To arrange & attend weekly site meeting with contractors & suppliers.
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM / Diploma in Interior Design.
- At least a 1 year of working experience in this related field will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience in Architecture / Interior Design or equivalent.
- Able to communicate site issues effectively with contractors and authorities.
- Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Willing to travel.
- Able to work independently and communicate with all level of staff in the organization.
- Willing to work long hours and weekend when required.
- This position is based at Tebrau, Johor.
- Contract basis for 18 months.
For more than three decades, we completed numerous exhibitions and events projects such as LIMA, MSAM, Formula E, WTM, Metaltech, Woodtech, Jom Heboh, Event Launching. Our impressive track records in retail and corporate interiors are testimonies of our dedication to delivering projects with high-quality finishes. We collaborated with many renowned clients like Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, Coach, The Hour Glass, Tommy Hilfiger, Sacoor Brothers, Birkenstock, Uniqlo, H & M, Schlumberger Office, Jabatan Muzium Malaysia, Arkib Negara Malaysia, Jabatan Warisan Negara and Kraftangan.
Together with the Kingsmen Group, the company is driven by a quality-oriented philosophy that traverses international boundaries. We provide effective and creative means of realizing the opportunities, meeting the clients' needs and responding to challenges that may arise in any project. At Kingsmen, all aspects of operations are continually evaluated to ensure that the needs and expectations of the clients are met.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Selangor.