Asia Plantation Capital Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Site Administration Staff position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent
- Able to start immediately
- Must be well versed in AutoCAD application
- Preferably candidates from around Yong Peng and Paloh area.
- To keep track of information in order to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule.
- To ensure proper scheduling, recording, and inventory control.
- Assist Plantation Manager with paper works and documentations.
- To do stock take.
- Managing inventory list.
- To update on incoming and outgoing stock.
- To assist in managing plantation workers attendance report and leave.
- Assist with ad-hoc assignments.
- Attending to clients during site visits.
- To assist in monitoring plantation workers attendance and provide the necessary information to HR department.
Please note the interview and work location will be at Plantation Site (Yong Peng), Lot 366, Mukim of Chaah, Yong Peng, Johor.
With local people at the heart of our operations, and sustainable practices adopted throughout our agroforestry, we are a positive example of the ‘people, planet, and profit’ concept that is inspiring modern, sound business practices today.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.