Bullish Aim Sdn Bhd Vacancies Site Acquisition Executive
Bullish Aim Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Site Acquisition Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
This position is responsible for identifying, surveying, leasing and assist the compliance department to obtain all required jurisdictional permit approvals (land use and building permits) for installation of wireless communication facilities and/or related wireless equipment within expected time frames. This position is also responsible for managing the Tenancy Agreement & renewal.
- Managing end to end acquisition matters with internal and external parties
- Understand and research potential and alternate candidates to identify parcels and buildings suitable for wireless infrastructure deployment
- Prepare various reports related to leasing, zoning, Radio Frequency, land and building viability and acquisitions
- Zoning research and interview of zoning/permitting personnel from the Local Council to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements for installation of wireless communication facilities and/or related wireless equipment as project scope defines
- Conduct negotiations with land and building owners with acceptable lease agreements and secure alternate locations
- Ensure the timely acquisition of signed leases in the quantity and at the rate required by the company
- Obtain landlord approval on construction drawings and zoning permit applications
- Oversee the daily operations of assigned projects
- Coordinate, schedule, and track site visits and technical team visits with various departments
- Manage quality control, data entry, and tracking of site candidate packages, lease agreements, and other site acquisition documentation
- Prepare and update site status reports, databases, site close-out packages, and attend client meetings as required
- Coordinate with client representatives to assist in site acquisition for new deployments
- Coordinate with communication activities with team members and other departments, as needed
- Document activity and track properties under contract to ensure specific due diligence items are complete
- Attend site visits for land and/or building candidates, as needed
- Managing paperwork circulation & payment requisitions
- Assemble and submit the required documentation for client approval
- Other duties as assigned by the Management from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least three years in cellular site acquisition or related experience in Telecommunication indsutry
- Knowledge of telco related CME Construction, Mechanical and Engineering
- Knowledge of site acquisition process, zoning codes, procedures and how various government agencies operate
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment under strict deadlines
- Negotiation and closing skills
Bullish Aim is an integrated, specialized IT provider involved in information and communication technology. Bullish Aim involvement includes equipment and telecommunication infrastructure solutions, research and development on various application services to telecommunications providers services.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.