CRISPLANT (M) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Service Engineer (Mechanical) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering Mechanical or Electrical.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills, be able to work alone with efficient approaches and initiatives.
- Evidence of accountability in terms of procedures and report writing skills.
- ADVANTAGE will be given to candidates who are multi-skilled service engineer with extensive knowledge in electrical and mechanical fault finding.
- Possess communication skills to interact with people all levels.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literate.
- Work location will be in Pasir Gudang or anywhere in Malaysia.
- Willing to relocate.
- Working hours (Monday to Saturday) (8 hours/day- shift basis).
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering
- Plans, organizes, supervises the maintenance activities of Plant equipment/ system including daily report, KC Serviceshare or any other software/ ERP updating and spare parts management.
- Evaluate, analyse and compile data from site personnel, CDAS, plant operators etc and came out with summarized report for submission.
- As a focal person for Service Contract by communicate/reporting to HQ Management on any related matters.
- Coordinates, assigns, directs on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly schedules maintenance plan base on service team feedback.
- Establishes job priorities and time frames for Maintenance Team.
- Monitors completion of job assignments through frequent field observation and inspections to ensure maintenance team to fulfil the instructions.
- Maintains appropriate documentations of maintenance schedules, spare parts and other operating reports for current or future reference.
- Response professionally to customer feedback including questions, concerns and complaints from customers.
- Manage maintenance budget including working hours and part expenses.
- Create and getting approval for parts replacement from plant Management and follow up with claims and invoicing process (from HQ).
- Perform other related tasks and duties as assigned by the Management
- Carries out all the maintenance/ troubleshooting/ installations/ commissioning / calibration etc related to service/ maintenance jobs on site.
- Prepares report for the jobs carried out and submit to the customer to get their acknowledgement
- Attends training on equipment of Makeen Energy and imparts training to the staff associated with that project/ site.
- Respond to the customer within the shortest time of availability by phone/ email/ on site.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.