Numac Machinery Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Service and Application Engineers position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To provide technical service and support for any machine breakdowns, troubleshooting, diagnosis and to restore machine operations at clients’ sites.
- To identify spare parts requirements during troubleshooting.
- To provide machine operating and programming training to clients after installation of new machines.
- To make follow up calls to clients, provide excellent and timely after-sales service and support, advice on machine operations, attend to any problems arising, etc.
- To write service support reports accordingly in respect of the work done.
- Candidates must possess Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma
- Minimum 2 years’ hands-on and proven working experience in electrical, mechanical and electronic engineering.
- Experience working with CAD/CAM software is a must.
- Those with direct experience in handling CNC machine tools will be at an advantage.
- Alert and have an eye for technical problems.
- Excellent electrical, mechanical and electronic trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understanding manner.
- Attention to details, analytical and initiative person.
- Good customer-service skills.
- A team player.
- Always interested to keep abreast with machinery and technology updates.
- Training provided.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others, Butterworth, Petaling Jaya.