Escatec Mechatronics Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Shipping Officer position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Job Description :
- Oversees all shipping and customs related activities.
- Ensure proper administration of shipping procedures and documents for import and exports.
- Ensure proper packing for outgoing cargoes, including marking prior export.
- To ensure shipments are delivered to customers at the specified quantity and time.
- Supervise cargoes loading into container / Lorries.
- Provide information to customers on shipment details.
- Coordinate and support SCO/KAM for Import and Export activities.
- Coordinate and support for the reverse logistic such as return reject to supplier, collection of reject from customer side.
- Arrange transport and declaration arrangements with forwarders.
- Arrange courier-forwarding service for documents and parcels.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing shipments with the respective forwarding agents.
- Compile the various reports relating to shipments with the respective forwarding agents.
- Compile shipping documents which need to be endorsed by bank.
- GSP/AFCTA , MITI/MIDA application.
- Prepare and submit monthly report ( ATS/GST) to custom and DOE department.
- Negotiate and monitor the flight rate. Ensure all the quotation to be endorsed by section head/manager.
- Draft and update the procedures according to the latest changes in operation / requirement.
- Ensure Operating Procedures are observed and adhered to at all time.
- Custom license application and renewal ( LMW, GST, ATS etc).
- Perform other duties as assigned at discretion of the section head/manager and Supply chain Manager.
- Job Requirement :
- At least a Diploma in Business, logistic or shipping Management.
- Preferably with at least 2 years' working experience related to Free trade zone or LMW licensing environment.
- Good understanding of shipping (import & export) and custom procedure.
- Understanding the GSP,MITI,MIDA application procedure and application.
- Understanding the declaration procedure to environmental department, such as schedule waste declaration.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and ability to negotiate with all levels of people.
- Working knowledge of ERP system such as BaaN/SAP/inforLN preferred.
- Excellent communication and strong analytical skill.
- Self organize & structure, independent and self-motivated.
- Key Result Area ( KRA ) :
- Inward and outward freight cost control.
- Circulation of invoice and shipping document.
- Invoice and shipping document filling efficiency and in ordering manual.
- Timely report submission to authority department.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.