SCM Technologies Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Officer (Facility & Maintenance Dept) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Managing and responsible for overall Plants' maintenance & facility
- Plan, develop, prepare, implement and coordinate a comprehensive maintenance, routine inspection and corrective maintenance according to PPM and TPM
- Lead, manage and coach a team of technicians in providing day to day operational support, preventive maintenance and undertaking projects
- To ensure a proper maintenance system being implemented for all production machinery, equipment and other facilities were in line with management system
- Participate in management, plant, safety meeting and ensure operation of all equipment and facility are complying with the relevant legislation, safety policies and procedures
- Control operational and maintenance budgets effectively and efficiently
- Interfaces with other departments, contractors and suppliers on all facility related matters
- Ensure optimum staff set up to meet business objectives of Maintenance & Engineering department
- Prepare and revise policies, operational and maintenance procedures if necessary
- Evaluates and recommends upgrading in facility equipments including building maintenance, electrical, plumbing, and etc
- Diploma / Certificate in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in manufacturing field (preferable Plastic/Rubber Industry)
- Familiar with Government Regulations, Factory Safety Measures and Compliance
- Result oriented with cost objective in mind
- Proactive, self-motivated and performance driven
- Good problem solving, interpersonal and management skills
- Independent with ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate and able to write reports
- Knowledge in ISO 9001 & EMS 14000
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.