MSM Malaysia Holdings Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Manager Finance - Johor position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee and manage the corporate finance affairs of the company in MSM Johor.
- Manage the Group’s financial and operation reporting for AGRC, Board of Directors, NRC, IC, Statutory, Bursa Malaysia, reporting for MSMH Group.
- Manage the Group internal control & corporate governance issues policy and procedure, risk management, FRS, Taxation, Zakat, raw sugar hedging, forex hedging, Bursa Malaysia listing requirement, SC, internal & external auditors.
- Manage the preparation of MSMH group budget, forecast, financial modelling related sensitivity analysis required for business direction, impairment test, special projects.
- Manage the Group ERP, commodity risk management, Business Intelligence & Consolidation and Forecast software implementation.
- Advise on the group strategic business operation including the raw sugar purchase, forex, sales and other matters.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or professional qualifications in ACCA, CIMA & CPA.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Minimum 4 years in similar capacity.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang.
- The position requires travel to Kuala Lumpur when required.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.