Linocraft Printers Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Finance Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• 5 WORK DAYS A WEEK
• SPORT CLUB
• Assist and hands on to all aspects of the financial accounting matters including AP, AR, GL, Treasury, Reporting etc and able to meet tight deadlines;
• Workload management and assistance in setting work priorities for team members where appropriate, and working in conjunction with superior to help develop objectives for team members and propose solutions;
• Review existing accounting processes and operation workflows and ensure processes are continuously improved to ensure its effectiveness;
• Resolve any disputed accounts, unapplied receipts, deductions processing and hanging balances efficiently, including but not limited to reconciliation for newly implemented ERP generated data against existing accounting system records;
• To perform other duties or tasks as assigned from time to time.
• Candidate should possess a Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accounting or professional accounting qualification.
• Candidate who is able to start work within short notice will be an advantage.
• At least 8 years working experience with minimum 3 years in ERP environment is preferred.
• Good working attitude, strong communication, organization and teamworking skill.
• Required language(s) : English, Bahasa Malaysia and/or Mandarin. Candidate fluents in Mandarin is preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.