Celestica Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Executive / Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis [FP&A] position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensuring that processing of financial transactions meets Group & External standards and timescales.
- Work closely with Shared Accounting Service and Site Management team to enforce effective financial and planning analysis process. He/she will work with the members in the Finance team based in Johor Baru and Singapore.
- Provide product cost and pricing support for production
- Determination of profitability by product by applying appropriate price and cost model
- Identifying actual and assumed cost for products, input for calculation of material cost, tracking and recovery of NRE (Non Reccurring Expenditure) and rework activities
- Leading groups in the completion of projects or initiatives to improve related processes
- Provide recommendations based on interpretation of results.
- Perform monthly and quarterly closing, accrual accounting
- Process and Post all month end journals
- Prepare management reports, analysis reports and supporting schedules for period end closing
- Annual Physical Inventory count
- Analysing Stock Adjustments and aged inventory analysis
- Advisory on the Financial process to other operational department
- Assist in problem solving and advice on business processes
- IFRS 15 Corp reporting – Revenue recognition and Contract assessment
- P&L Simulations Modelling, Forecasting, Quote process involvement/assessment & Supporting Annual Operating Plan
- Provide adhoc reporting as required
- Act cross-functionally and use financial and business acumen to challenge other areas
- Keep fully aware of new developments in the financial/accountancy field
- Stock adjustments, customer accounts maintenance , Variance analysis & Customer P&L Forecasting
- Reporting to the the Site Controller
- Minimum 5 years of FP&A experience in an equivalent role with prior experience from an Audit firm
- Accounting qualification(ACCA/CIMA/CPA)
- English Proficiency
- Proficiency in SAP financial system /working knowledge of installed software within an integrated ERP environment
- Ability to bridge between actual, plan and forecast, analyzing mix impacts and summarizing in management reports
- Ability to ceates basic spreadsheet macros
- Microsoft Office components
- Communication skill across all levels of the workforce
- Highly Data Rational – accuracy and professional analysis
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to consolidate, manipulate and analyze large quantities of data
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize and problem solve a variety of tasks to ensure their timely and accurate completion
- Current / last drawn and expected remuneration package
- Reasons for leaving for your last 3 employments
marital status, veteran or disability status or other characteristics protected by law).
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) enables the world’s best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, Communications, Enterprise, HealthTech, Industrial, Capital Equipment and Energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. As a leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development – from drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services for products from advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware platform solutions for the Cloud.
Our talented global team is dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions at the lowest total cost of ownership – enabling our customers to keep their commitments and stand out in their markets. Our expertise is in design and engineering, electronics manufacturing and supply chain management services. Our suite of solutions spans the entire product lifecycle – from design, through to delivery and after-market support.
By understanding the unique complexity of each customer’s business, we develop customized solutions that drive product innovation, cost savings, supply chain efficiencies and improved time-to-market.
We offer our customers an extremely efficient global network including 10 strategically located specialized centers of excellence focused on meeting our customers’ needs. This strategic network provides our customers with the flexibility they need to respond quickly to changes in end-market demand. Our customer portfolio spans the enterprise, communications, consumer, aerospace and defense, industrial, alternative energy and healthcare end-markets
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.