Selia Ekuiti Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Executive Finance / Finance Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1.Location - Kelana Jaya
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree Finance / Accounting or its equivalent.
- At least Minimum 5 years experience.
- Preferably familiar with Accpac accounting software.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills.
- Strong command of language in English and Malay.
- Based in Kelana Jaya
1. Daily Functions
- Processing of all documentation in relation to invoicing and payments. These include handling and processing all the invoices, payment vouchers, cheques, staff claims, utilities, debit notes and credit notes in an efficient, systematic and timely manner.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
2. Bookkeeping and Management accounts
- Responsible in bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and fixed assets register.
- Updating and analysis of the monthly expenditure schedules to identify accrual and prepayments to be included in the monthly management accounts.
- Ensure the ledger is kept to date and assist in the preparation of management account.
- Preparing monthly management report
3. Bank and Ledger Reconciliation
- Responsible in the preparation bank reconciliation, inter-company reconciliation and accounts schedules in efficient, systematic and timely manner.
- Ensure all adjustments, from reconciliation are picked-up correctly and posted subsequently.
4. Cash Flow Management
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy.
- Preparation of weekly cashflow.
5. Control of Petty Cash
- Process and monitor all petty cash payments in an orderly manner and in accordance with Finance Policy and Procedure.
- Maintenance of Petty Cash in an orderly manner.
6. Statutory Requirements
- To assist in the preparation of other company’s supplementary reports on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis for management, audit, tax and statutory purposes.
7. Ad-hoc Accounting Duties
- Producing ad hoc reports and reconciliations as required by the superior.
- Communicate and deal with auditors and bankers.
2.Location - Johor Bahru
- Candidate must possess Degree in Accounting / Part Qualified ACCA certificate or other higher academic qualification in accounting or equivalent.
- Min 5 years working experience.
- Must be computer literate and familiar with MS Office, Excell & Computerized Accounting especially sage system.
- Pleasant personality with good working attitude.
- Preferable candidates that able to start work.
- Excellent communications, written skills, conversant in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Dependable and hardworking.
- Good team player, initiative and self-development
- Based in Johor Bahru
- Responsible for the day to day operational matters of the accounts department.
- Responsible to prepare / check the accounting, financial related documents for internal reference or Management’s verification and approval.
- Responsible to prepare / review the financial report for internal and external reference and circulation. And to ensure these are completed timely and accurately.
- Responsible to prepare and perform monthly variance analysis on all expenses against the budget.
- Responsible on preparing, checking and monitoring of all payment issued – on the compliance of internal control procedure and accounting policy.
- To Monitor bank balance / cash flow position and fund placement.
- To Monitor / prepare the reconciliation for all balance sheet items and control accounts.
- Liaise with Head of Department, Financial Institutions, auditors, tax agent on accounting and financial related matters.
- Monitoring schedule, submission and prepare payment on SST
- Monitoring of financial performance against the budgeted / projected financial.
- Assist in analysis, perform projection and monitoring on the profit and costs recognition.
- Any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
- Support HOD in execution of environmental procedure within your department, development or project.
- To comply with applicable legal and other requirements
SeliaGroup is actively involved in construction & engineering, maintenance & tolls, manufacturing, and property development. In line with our expansion, future business direction and supporting the vision of the nation, we seek suitable, dynamic and self-motivated individuals to join us to pursue a challenging career with us.
To enhance and protect SELIA Group's interest, giving shareholders above average returns.
To concentrate on engineering and service industries, emphasize leadership and market share, and focusing on core areas of expertise
Mankind, end users worldwide
Will want protection and enhancement of their investments
Our Bottom Line
Will focus on reaching goals, effecting real profit growth
Knowledgeable, innovative, and will have characteristics of "courage and commitment" and "integrity and fairness" and be focused on the spirit of entrepreneurship.
Guiding principle from God, man and the universe, the best from the past and knowledge of the future.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Petaling Jaya, Johor Bahru.