Celestica Electronics (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Customer Program Management position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for day-to-day activities of customer accounts to ensure that product deliveries are on time and that projects/programs are on schedule/develop action plans to correct out of plan conditions.
- Manages customer account profitability; forecasting, planning and monitoring efficiency and execution of strategies.
- Strong participation in pricing/bid preparation and the development and management of contract terms.
- Manages and monitors customer satisfaction day to day and formally (customer surveys, self assessments, complaint management, problem resolution, satisfaction management).
- Communicates frequently with customers to help ensure satisfaction with the company and the products.
- Co-ordinates and hosts regular/as needed program tracking meetings with the customer and internal account team members to ensure ongoing communication and up-to-date progress/status reporting occurs.
- Receives and resolves customer issues and complaints.
- Monitors the impact on inventory of order changes.
- Provides performance reporting and analysis for monthly Operations Reviews and quarterly Customer Performance Reviews.
- Works with cost engineering, finance and SCM staff to coordinate efforts to analyze costs and price variances.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, any Engineering field or Supply Chain Management.
- At least 3 - 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing process, schedules and scheduling requirements, and SCM.
- Knowledge of the business issues associated with manufacturing PCBs.
- Thorough understanding of business risks and price make up ( Value add and Materials )
- Excellent customer contact, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Good presentation, database management and computer skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, detailed projects to a successful end while working under tight time deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate a diverse group of employees to achieve high production within tight time deadlines.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senai.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.