Agensi Pekerjaan CareerMaster Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Corporate Secretary/ Company Secretary (MAICSA Certified) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Be MAICSA qualified and have a thorough understanding of Corporate Secretarial Practice
- Be a mature and meticulous individual with strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Be experienced in managing a Corporate Administration team
- Able to plan and meet deadlines
- Be proficiency in MS Office and able to adopt alternative document manage systems
- Assume the role of Company Secretary (if necessary)
- Incorporate and administer Malaysian companies
- Develop and maintain systems, work processes and controls (including documented policies and procedures) for the corporate transactions as they relate or are required by inter-group entities or third parties e.g. Singapore companies
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of corporate documentation by team members
- Oversee the implementation of work processes for the collection and maintenance of corporate documentation
- Understand, oversee and train or organize to train team members in the proper conduct of corporate transactions and maintenance of database
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members
- Ensure AML obligations in respect of transactions are met including raising internal suspicious transactions reports if necessary
- Oversee the preparation of corporate reports to designated Company Administrators if necessary
- Ensure maintenance of the following as necessary:
- Corporate/Client Relationship Management Database
- Corporate Registers and records
- Staff Training File
- Internal Suspicious Transaction Reporting (“ISTR”) file
- Liaise with external and internal auditors as required
- To Be The Top Choice in Human Capital Solutions across South East Asia.
- Empowering Businesses, Enriching Lives through Dynamic & Zealous connections.
- Our client is one of the largest licensed trust and fund company providing wealth management services across Asia.
- Fixed Basic
- Yearly Variable Bonuses
- Friendly, well-organized, systematic, high-technology environment to work in
Interested candidates, kindly forward your updated resume in Microsoft format to email@example.com
For further information, kindly call Tel: 607 – 3535 294
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.