Biocon Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Associate - EHS position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Familiar with all applicable Malaysia Occupational Safety & Health (OSH) and Environment Acts, Regulations, Industrial Code of Practice (ICOP) and others. Must be well-verse with USECHH (2000), CLASS (2014) regulations and CHRA associated matters.
- To lead in the implementation of Industrial Hygiene best practices across the plant (R&D, Production, Laboratory, Tank Farm etc.)
- Focal person responsible to ensure EHS programs are been executed in accordance to OSH and Environment Acts, Regulations, ICOP and IMS standards requirements.
- To maintain & report the safety performance (LTIFR, Accident Analysis etc.) in full and on timely basis.
- To update to Corporate on the status of the EHS compliance on periodic basis.
- Attain good certification or recertification IMS audit results.
- Will be responsible to assist in the development of SOP followed with the necessary training through Trackwise and LMS respectively.
- To monitor all SOP are up to date and conform with Biocon Good Documentation Practice through LMS and or other electronic database.
- Responsible to track all deviation reports are closed within the agreed timeline.
- Will be assisting the for Pest control management coordination activities.
- Will be the competent person for Scheduled Waste Management (Optional)
- Must possessed a degree in Occupational Safety & Health/Environment with good CGPA (3.0 above). MUET score of 3 and above or equivalent.
- EHS-SME for QMS roles
1. Well versed with Microsoft excel, power point and word.
2. Well verse in English Communication and presentation
3. Must possess the Certificate of SHO (NIOSH) and registered with DOSH (green book)
4. Must possessed the NIOSH Authorised Gas Tester & Entry Supervisor
5. Having certification as ISO 14001/ISO 45001 lead auditor will be an added advantage
- Able to work in the Team. Good charismatic
- Able to work with less supervision.
The attached document speaks about the journey and the many challenges and milestones encountered along the way. It talks of the Human Capital strategy of the company and how the Malaysia story is embedded in the same.
There were several steps which led to the success and many of them were differentiated with innovative ideas and sharp business acumen.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.