Rapiscan Systems Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Accounts Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform weekly and monthly bank reconciliation
- Record and reconcile all intercompany for 3 entities
- Prepare monthly balance sheet and P&L schedules for financial review
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Upload daily TB upload to HFM and update HFM templates for 3 entities
- Provide AP coding & AP accrual
- Prepare recurring debit notes and monthly intercompany related debit notes
- Review payroll mapping, prepare payroll JE and PTO true-up for 2 entities
- Prepare quarterly schedules for our corporate and corporate auditors
- Assist in FP&A questions on actual vs. budget variance
- Assist with quarterly audit and annual audit
- At least 5-year(s) experience in related field
- master’s degree in accounting or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages – like NAVISION preferred
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with Hyperion HFM & FDM application
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Ability to cope under pressure, collaborates well, self-motivated and self-sufficient
Rapiscan Systems, a wholly-owned subsidiary of OSI Systems (NASDAQ:OSIS), is headquartered in Hawthorne, California and has additional offices and manufacturing in Finland, India, Malaysia, Singapore, United Kingdom and the United States. For more information about these facilities and our capabilities please visit Our Company Website.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.