EPS Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Accounts Executive position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Record and reconcile all intercompany for 3 entities
• Prepare monthly balance sheet and P&L schedules for financial review
• Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliation
• Upload daily TB upload to HFM and update HFM templates for 3 entities
• Provide AP coding & AP accrual
• Prepare recurring debit notes and monthly intercompany related debit notes
• Review payroll mapping, prepare payroll JE and PTO true-up for 2 entities
• Prepare quarterly schedules for our corporate and corporate auditors
• Assist in FP&A questions on actual vs. budget variance
• Assist with quarterly audit and annual audit
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages – like NAVISION preferred.
- At least 3 years hands-on experience with Hyperion HFM & FDM application
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Ability to cope under pressure, collaborates well, self-motivated and self-sufficient.
- General, Professional and Executive Search
- Managed Services / Manpower Outsourcing
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Payroll Outsourcing
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.