Legoland Malaysia Resort is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Senior Accounts Executive – AR position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Preparation of daily flash reports on revenue for each department. Ensure the accuracy of the daily flash reports submitted to all relevant departments.
- Provide effective and efficient support on the Revenue accounting functions. Perform daily revenue checking and posting of all revenue journals for the month end account closing. Assist in the maintenance and reconciliation of deferred revenue accounts including sponsorship & contracts on a monthly basis.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable ledger, customer files and records. Responsible for preparing, verifying and sending out invoices including chargeback to intercompany. Manage and reconcile inter-company transactions. Resolve account discrepancies by investigating documentation payments or adjustments.
- Assist in monitoring the Accounts Receivable aging and ensure that collections are received on a timely basis and no long outstanding balances in the aging.
- Assist in monthly stock reconciliations (Retails stocks and F&B stocks); ensuring accurate stock balances in General Ledger and annual activities for statutory accounting and audit.
- Assist in reviewing slow moving items and items nearing expiry dates, and inform concerned user departments for future action.
- Ensure inventory check for the retail & F&B outlets are carried out periodically by designated personnel as per guidelines.
- Ensure bank reconciliations are done on a monthly basis for all bank accounts and all reconciling items are properly supported.
- Assist to ensure that tax reconciliations/validations are done on a monthly basis to ensure accurate tax payments and tax return filings.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and ensure that balance sheet accounts are properly reconciled with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Ensure that sub-ledgers or systems (A/P, A/R, GL, Inventory) are in balance with General Ledger.
- Ensure month end activities are performed on a timely basis in order to meet all month end closing deadlines (i.e Month End Closing, Reporting / Standard Allocation, Balance Sheet and Capital Management /Accruals and Pre-paid).
- Accommodate any internal, external, or statutory audit requests as directed by Financial Controller.
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Accountancy.
- At least 3 years relevant finance experience.
- Possess strong technical accounting skills with exposure to IFRS.
- High level of competency with Excel.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, analytical thinking, problem solving and attention to detail required.
- Self-starter who can work independently and use own initiative.
LEGOLAND Water Park which can be enjoyed seperately or in combination with the theme park has more than 20 slides and water based attractions and boasts 70 LEGO models. The LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is designed for families with children aged 2-12.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.