Seagate International (Johor) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Security Officer (Non-Executive) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Security Team creates, delivers, and updates strategic programs and investigative services; provides a secure and safe working environment; protects the company's assets; safeguards confidential information and investigates violations of company policy or criminal/civil law. Security is divided into specific sub-functions to address regional needs and global activities, namely: Physical Security teams are focused on facilities' physical security which encompasses people, facilities, financial interests, and site-specific investigations; Global Investigations; Global Programs, Systems & Projects; Global Supply Chain; Governance, Risk & Compliance; and Security Operations.
- Provide protection for personnel and company property
- Coordinate and administer security clearances, ensuring compliance of security policies and procedures, eg through conducting security patrols
- Administer security clearances, ensuring compliance of security policies and procedures, eg through conducting security patrols
- Manage a team of security officers, which would include manpower deployment
- Devise loss prevention process where needed; and investigations/ statement recording
- Handle tasks/projects that may be assigned to you: look into relevant security processes, e,g working with the Security Supervisor to develop, implement security procedures; and that requires some forms of analysis, eg sorting and evaluating simple spreadsheets
- Able to communicate effectively in English, Malay and other languages
- Internal & external customer oriented.
- Has substantial understanding of security operations, and able to apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Apply basic PC skills, including the use of Microsoft DOC/ Office 365 in the daily administrative tasks
- Organized and meticulous
- Keen in continuous learning and upgrading current skill set
Your experience includes:
- Security operations and able to apply knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks
- Protection for personnel and company property
- Managing a team of security officers (added advantage)
Located in Johor Bahru’s technology park, our office is one of the largest electronics component manufacturers in Johor. On site, we encourage employees to lead active and healthy lives. The facility offers an in-house gym as well as a cafeteria offering healthier menu options. Employees have fun and build strong relationships by participating in many sports, recreation and cultural activities like badminton, soccer and chess tournaments. We’re also proud to give back to the greater Johor community through many STEM volunteer activities.
Since 1978, Seagate has been creating precision-engineered data storage technologies that deliver superior capacity, speed, safety, and performance. We help people harness and maximize the datasphere.
Seagate couldn't do any of that without its employees—a diverse workforce of 40,000 creative, hard-working, passionate people all over the world. From the Silicon Valley, the United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, India, Thailand, through China, our people are proud to embody the values of integrity, innovation, and inclusion.
Fortune's "World's Most Admired Companies" -- 2013
WayUp - Top 100 Internship Program – 2020
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.