Sargent & Greenleaf is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sales Support Coordinator- APAC position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Department: Customer Relationship Department
FLSA: Exempt, Salary
Location: Remote- Asia
Reports to: Sales Support Manager
Manages: No Direct Reports
- Ensure that all customer pricing, delivery, quality, and order entry requests are accomplished with a sense of urgency
- Manage all customer purchase orders from order entry through expected delivery
- Provide 1st Tier Technical Support to direct customers in your territory
- Provide lead generation assistance to the Business Development Team through coordinated efforts
- Routinely review customer Backlog/Back Order Report reports to address and/or escalate action on delinquent or potentially delinquent orders, including timely communication with customers
- Handle customer complaints and/or material return requests efficiently and effectively, providing appropriate solutions or alternatives, and following up in a timely fashion to ensure complete resolution
- Collaborate with all internal and external resources to generate results, utilizing all available means to assist customers and to expand personal knowledge of product offerings and solutions
- Make outbound calls to follow up on quotes and to win the business
- Escalates critical or important situations concerning sales and customer activities to the appropriate manager or decision-maker
- Responsible for fostering new customer growth and implementation of our products which can include phone or electronic communication, quotations, and necessary follow-up activities to secure orders
Education / Experience:
- Degree from a four-year college or university preferred; or minimum of three years customer service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Intermediate level of skill in Microsoft Office, specifically in EXCEL, WORD and OUTLOOK
- Utilization of CRM system and NetSuite
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit at a desk and work on a computer.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
S&G is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Sargent and Greenleaf delivers proven security solutions that protect people and assets at home, at work, and in communities around the world. For the past 160+ years, our high-security locks and industry expertise have been trusted by governments, banks, and businesses of all kinds to meet their security needs and counter emerging threats. S&G’s portfolio of high-quality electronic and mechanical locks are used in a wide range of applications including gun safes, commercial safes, ATMs, vaults, and highly sensitive SCIF environments.
Our unique family of brands offers a comprehensive portfolio of lock and door solutions to serve a wide range of our customer’s security needs. Through our trusted brands – Delaney Hardware and Premier Steel Doors and Frames – we offer businesses and homeowners high-quality door hardware and fixtures, commercial-grade doors and hardware, multi-family and residential security solutions.
Together, we are on mission to make the world more secure today and in the future.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Batu Pahat.