Zuellig Pharma Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sales Representative (Trade) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
ACCOUNTABILITIES / KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Execute the commercial strategy in each of the assigned account / customer, to meet the objectives of sell in, sell out, distribution and share profitably
• Increase market share by promoting and selling products, communicate and present trade marketing programs and new products, conduct dealer/retailers training, and drive new customer development
• Plan and manage weekly/monthly work schedules with Business Manager to enable an efficient, effective work execution and achieve coverage and frequency targets (quantity & quality) and deliver agreed customer centric activities within operating budget
• Achieve SFE KPIs and effectively utilize the relevant SFE software to maintain quality records and to report daily calls
• Keep abreast of competition, regulatory and market development, and update the information to the Company in a timely manner
• Continuous improvement on the functional core competencies
• Ensure compliance with the company policies and the local industry’s code of conduct to ensure that the company conducts business with integrity
• Promote and adhere to Zuellig Pharma’s core values when carrying out day-to-day responsibilities and interactions
1. TRADE / COMMERCIAL MARKETING
3. KEY ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
• Presentation skill
• Product Knowledge
• Planning & Organizing Skill
• Problem Solving Skill & Decision Making
• Strong Communication Skills (Both Verbal and Written)
Graduate of Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
Fresh degree holders are also encouraged to apply.
The Company provides targeted solutions aimed at meeting the constantly evolving needs of healthcare companies, from distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trial materials, sales and marketing outsourcing, patient-centered programs to a full range of retail pharmacy services.
With established networks and facilities across 12 Asian countries, and serving over 290,000 doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and clinics, Zuellig Pharma provides healthcare companies with critical market insight, enabling them to keep pace with market expansion, implement best practices, and reach new levels of growth and profitability.
- Importation (administration only)
- Receiving and Warehousing
- Inventory Management
- Sales Order processing
- Credit management
- Pick & pack and delivery to customers
- Debt collection
- Retail Sales Force & Marketing
- Management information (via ZipOnline) and IT Tools (eg. AsiaRx)
- Registration Support
- HR Services
- Accounting Services
- Repackaging & Labelling
- Mailing Services
- Office Space at Branch Offices
- Field Force Management System (FFMS)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Pahang, Selangor.