Pharmacare (Asia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sales Executive (Health Supplements and Skin Care) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- 1 position based in Melaka (Coverage/Respective Teritorry Negeri Sembilan + Melaka + Johor Border).
- Managing sales and budgets within allocated Local Key Account, Mini Chain Pharmacy and Independent Retail Pharmacy accounts in territory.
- Driving and growing territory in accordance with set monthly targets and the yearly budgeted growth.
- Achieving 100% of budget and objectives in accordance with Company guidelines and instructions.
- Selling and calling on all Local Key Accounts, Mini Chain Pharmacy and Independent Pharmacy in assigned territory in accordance with call cycle.
- Ensure all customers are aware of existing/new products and upcoming promotions.
- Plan and implement Territory plan.
- Achieve minimum calls rate per day.
- Ensure we have a good coverage of all products in all stores and building product range and volume as required.
- Improving product positioning in allocated territory.
- Administering and processing of all orders in accordance with company policy.
- Execute in-store and window displays.
- Ability to gather market intelligence.
- Co-ordination of promotions and catalogues with selected accounts.
- Training of pharmacy staff members on new and existing product range.
- Keeping updated on customer order and contact history.
- Planning window or instore displays/promotions with accounts.
- Accepting returns on damaged or out of date products.
- Attendance required to relevant company conferences or sales meetings as required.
- Liaise with internal Sales Manager and provide ongoing feedback relating to all relevant customer information.
- Developing and maintaining rapport with all levels of pharmacy personnel.
- Contribute to the culture of customer service and organisational efficiency and effectiveness by acting ethically, honestly and fairly at all times.
- Attend to customers and others with high quality service.
- Meet all agreed customer deadlines.
- All communication with customers is undertaken in a timely and professional manner.
- Works effectively with PharmaCare colleagues.
- Ensure compliance of all company policies and procedures.
- Understanding of retail pharmacy business including Local Key Accounts, Mini Chain Pharmacy & Independent Pharmacy.
- Experienced and interested in health supplement & skin care category.
- Strong sales skills.
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook).
- Ability to understand targets and achieve targets.
- Strong rapport building and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Strong planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Highly motivated.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Muar, Segamat, Johor - Others, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan.