NAEC (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SALES ENGINEER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Industry : Fabrication Piping & Structured for Oil & Gas Industry
Location : Pasir Gudang, Johor
Working Day / Hours : Monday to Thursday (8.30am - 5.30pm), Friday (8.30am - 6.30pm)
Salary : RM 4500 - RM 5000
1. Preparation on inquiries in terms of technical included drawing review, BOQ, material quantity etc.
2. Liaise with procurement dept. and vendor on get updating price (material/machineries rental/consumables etc.) following client request.
3. Liaise with clients on all technical inquiries related with project, production & QC matters.
4. Preparing any required technical proposal as per client’s requirements
5. Supporting on provide preliminary project schedule, machineries, tools & equipment loading.
6. Liaise with Project, Production & QC department on preliminary manpower loading requested by clients.
7. Provide and supporting marketing on updating project list, project information, project completion for updating accordingly.
8. Follow up & update current project on going with project team to ensure meet the initial schedule (Output Efficiency & Quality
9. To analyze every project selected completion (Cooperate with Project, Prod & QC team) in order to identify any area for overall improvement on Cost & efficiency
1. Candidate must posses at least Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical/Automotive) or equivalent.
2. At least 3 to 4 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
3. Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Sales - Engineering/Mechanical/Technical/Welding or equivalent.
4. Experience in Piping and Structure prefabrication and installation in the Oil and Gas Industry, Quality and Program Management is advantage
5. Excellent communication and Good Interpersonal skill.
6. Able to write and speak in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
OTHER QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
1. Familiar with drawing Interpretation.
2. Understanding of WPS & PQR.
3. Project & QC Procedure.
4. Basic understanding on Code & Standard (Client/Project Specification).
For interested candidate, please click the button 'apply"
NAEC (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (NAEC) is a subsidiary company of Nanjing Auto Electric Co., Ltd. NAEC's core business is to provide lean-fabrication one-stop solution to energy engineering contractors and fabricators. With advanced innovation ability and continuous integration of new technology & processes, NAEC's solutions ensure its users high quality and efficient fabrication, and to make itself becomes nationwide clients' most preferred partner.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.