Niro Ceramic (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sales Consultant (Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide consultation to customers on product selection and interior design to help them visualize and materialize their ideas.
- Providing interior design solutions via using our latest 3D software to meet the needs and requirements of our customers
- To build and enhance the designs by having consultative approach and working together with our customers to come out with design/concept and converting these opportunities into potential sales orders.
- To provide good customer service and maintain good relationship with all customers to increase the rate of repeated customers.
- To ensure close follow up with customers to increase sales conversion rate.
- Achieve sales target that has been set to contribute to the branch sales target.
- Identify new business opportunities with interior designers, architects and contractors to increase customer base and drive sales.
- Attend and resolve customers issues promptly.
- To ensure the showroom is well maintained and appears presentable.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate well.
- Enjoys having conversation with all levels of customers.
- Relevant design sales experience.
- Must be willing to work on weekends (additional allowance will be given)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Attractive salary + Commission + Employee benefits (Medical + Insurance coverage)
- Meal allowances provided
- Weekends allowances provided.
- Transport and phone allowances provided
- Training provided to ensure your career growth!
The continuous investment and adaptation to meet customers’ demand have caused the further expansion of Niro Ceramic Group’s network across to Vietnam and resulted in Niro Ceramic Vietnam being established in 2010. On the same year, Niro Ceramic Group has also started its Distribution Centre and Showroom in Alcora, Spain. Having diversity of networks across the globe has resulted Niro Ceramic Group into being the leading suppliers that is backed with large stock keeping to ensure prompt deliveries.
For over 3 decades, Niro Ceramic has succeeded in preserving the Swiss Heritage of always delivering high quality products and services to the customers despite having many new product lines and numerous geographical expansions.
Moving forward, our people are enthusiastic with the great possibilities ahead. As clearly stated in our corporate mission statement, we strive to bring you the best trendy collection of high quality porcelain tiles, efficient customer services and most important of all, the strategies value added we bring to our partnership all around the world.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Selangor.