Big Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Sales Assistant / Pharmacy Assistant position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Attends and assists customer, provide product information, find product they are looking for and advice and guidance on product selection
- Ensures product visibility and product display and practice FEFO and FIFO on inventory
- Receives incoming goods and stores the delivery and involves in stock control and management
- Respond and responsible to deal with customer enquiries or complaint and referring the queries to the relevant member of the pharmacy team when necessary
- Attaches prices tags and keeps up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
- Responsible for processing cash and card payment and balancing cash register with receipt
- Maintain Shop/store cleanliness and security all the time
- Ensure stock visibility and products display
- Ensure optimal level for dispensary stock levels.
- Cashiering & calculate cash flow on a day to day basis
- Responsible on team work
- Any other task as and when assigned by the superior or any other ad-hoc assignment when required
- SPM/STPM/Diploma/Degree qualification
- Pharmacy Assistant minimum Diploma in Nursing / Pharmacy
- Required language English/Malaysia/Mandarin
- Good communication skills
- Having a friendly and engaging personality
- Able to work on weekends, shift and public holiday
- Sales Incentive
- Annual Leave
- EPF & SOCSO
- Increment & Bonus
We strive to be one of Malaysia’s leading and most trusted pharmacy chain.
At BIG Pharmacy, we aim to open an outlet and build our brand in every strategic location throughout Malaysia, and at the same time earn trust from every customer by ensuring that we provide excellent services and products at competitive prices.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu.