IOI PAN-CENTURY OLEOCHEMICALS SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SAFETY OFFICER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job Requirements: -
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in safety, health and environment in manufacturing sector.
- Mature - preferable age of 25 years and above.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office software.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Good integrity and ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess a strong analytical mind, capable of planning, strategizing, problem-solving and leading others.
- Responsible in organizing; coordinating and executing SHE-related programs and activities at the place of work
- Effectively carry out OHS and Environmental Management System
- Establish and review S.H.E-related procedures and review the risk assessment
- Promoting; implementation and enforcement of rules and regulations related with S.H.E; and all activities are adherence to Operational Procedure and Standard;
- Monitoring; analysis and evaluation of S.H.E performance (programs or monitoring data) including update the database system for SHE department;
- Person in-charge of Emergency Response Team [ERT]
IOI Pan-Century is a member of IOI Oleochemicals Group, wholly owned by IOI Corporation Berhad, a very successful and dynamic conglomerate with major interests in Plantations, Properties, Leisure, Oleochemicals and Specialty Fats. We are a long established leading player in palm oil related products and activities, which comprise of refining, as well as production and processing of Oleochemicals and Soap Noodles. Due to continuous business growth, we are inviting suitably qualified candidates for the positions mentioned below.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.