INFINITE M&E (SOUTHERN) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SAFETY OFFICER position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Auditing production, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behaviour or breaks in regulations
- Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations
- Creating analytical reports of safety data
- Inspecting production equipment and processes to make sure they are safe
- Ordering repairs for unsafe and/or damaged equipment
- Focusing on prevention by keeping up with equipment maintenance and employee training
- Presenting safety principles to staff in meetings or lecture-type training sessions
- Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques
- Determining whether the finished product is safe for customers
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing infrastructure and business processes
- Sharing information, suggestions, and observations with project leadership to create consistency in safety standards throughout the production team and the entire company
- Meeting company health and safety goals
- Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site
- Liaising with law enforcement and other investigators who are present at the time of a serious accident
- Finding the best way to prevent future accidents
- Reviewing and reporting on the staff's compliance with health and safety rules and recommending commendations or dismissal based on performance
- To advise company on any requirement,regulation and act relate with HSE that shall be comply.
- To be as a secretary for company hse committee
- To plan for any hse program to enhance hse awareness among staff or workers.
- To participate in any incident,near miss, dangerous occurance investigation
- Candidate must possess at least Green Book Holder.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office, EXCEL, AUTOCAD, Microsoft Project, OUTLOOK
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experiences in managing HSE.
- Knowledge of first aid methods and techniques.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Superb report writing skills.
- Good communication and team spirit.
- Can interact effectively with a diverse population.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team setting.
INFINITE M & E (SOUTHERN) SDN BHD
No. 63, Jalan Mutiara Emas 5/11, Taman Mount Austin,
81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.