Koda Woodcraft Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Safety & Health Officer (with HR experience) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Establish, update and maintain Safety & Health management system, manuals, procedures in compliance with Government and International standards, and clients' requirements.
- Establish, implement, monitor and maintain yearly Safety & Health plan, training program and database.
- Coordinate and conduct regular Safety & Health inspection and audits by third party, and conduct accident investigation as and when required.
- Liaise with project personnel to request for task information.
- Collect, compile and submit safety statistics data as required by top management.
- Utilize and ensure adequacy of applicable safety checklist during execution of a task.
- To review and revise new or changes on company policies and related legislation by government.
- To monitor security guards and foreign workers welfare.
- To assist in daily HR task as and when required.
- Ad-hoc task which will assigned by superior from time to time.
- Certificate/Diploma in Engineering or other graduates in related discipline.
- Preferably with 2 years working experience in manufacturing environment and basic HR experience will be advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of the Occupational Safety & Health Act and Regulations (Act 514).
- Must be dynamic, energetic and resourceful team player, able to work independently with minimum supervision, manage projects to meet deadlines and with positive working attitude.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
We are a public-listed company in Singapore engaged in the manufacturing and export of furniture.
We have been aggressive in regional expansion and you are invited to join us.
Founded in 1972 and backed by a management with combined experience of more than a century, Koda is a leading Original Design Manufacturer (ODM).
Koda is well-known for its expertise in product design and precise workmanship that provides strong differentiation for its products exported to more than 150 established customers located in about 35 countries.
Koda’s range of products is design-intensive and exudes individuality, sophistication and elegance.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.