DECATHLON LOGISTIC MALAYSIA SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for SAFETY EXECUTIVE position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Develop competencies and skills of all “Operations Team” to improve the performance of operations, equipment maintenance, and safety standards compliance.
- Ensure all regulatory standards (health, safety and environmental) are followed.
- Develop and/or Improve Safety and Security Related SOPs and ensure implementation.
- Plan and coordinate follow-up meetings with our Service Providers (Maintenance, Safety, Cleaning, and Monitoring).
- Lead the “Safety Relays Team” Structure on all processes overseen by the team.
- Source quotation and liaises with supplier, vendors and contractors for maintenance and improvement works.
- Supervise term contractors and technicians in the maintenance of facilities to accomplish maintenance program schedule to achieve operational efficiency.
- Provide feedback and give suggestions to improve equipment stability and performance.
- Perform regular inspections of the equipment and machineries to identify and resolve issues.
- Monitor equipment performance key indicators and set goals and drive the operation team to meet expectations.
- Maintain good housekeeping (image of the Warehouse both internal and external) and safety practices at the high risk and areas supported by maintenance.
- Respond to emergency calls for any troubleshooting required at site.
- To review and to establish an indirect spare inventory system for key equipment/tools and have full control on it.
- Develop continuous improvement projects aligned to the company strategy.
- Review preventive maintenance programs, recommend improvement and submit reports accurately and timely.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly activities reports and audit
- Performs any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Line Manager
- Reduce cost through continuous efficiency effort.
- Prepare forms and documentation.
- Perform “Safety Training” for the integration of new teammates.
- Human Coaching and Follow-up.
- Comply with DECATHLON’s internal Safety Rules and Guidelines.
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree or Diploma Safety, Health and Environmental studies, other degrees will be considered and analyzed case by case.
- Possess a “GreenBook”.
- Previous experiences will be a differential.
- Well versed in all the theories, principles, and practices of facilities maintenance management.
- Excellent problem solving / judgment skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, and analyses to draw actionable conclusions.
- Knowledge of office software (spreadsheet and word processing)
- Good analytical skills and data analysis with statistical methods.
- Innovative and work independently to drive technical projects.
- Independent, resourceful and initiative
- Strong communication and written skill in English.
- Self-motivated and team player
- Thorough and methodical
- Good interpersonal skills & negotiating skills
Decathlon S.A. is a French sporting goods retailer. It is the largest sporting goods retailer in the world. Decathlon started with a store in Lille, France in 1976, founded by Michel Leclercq
Now Decathlon is World‘s No 1 Sport Retailers and have more than 50 store in each of continent in the world.
We are dedicated to improve people’s life through sports by make it assessable to everyone and her/his loved one.
We recruiting sport lovers to develop themselves, reach their positive ambitions, as well as better serve the purposes accordingly (with or without working experiences.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor - Others.