8 FOOD JBS SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Restaurant Operations Manager position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are hiring Restaurant Operations Manager!
- Unit 2-59, Second Floor, Sunway Velocity Mall, Lingkaran SV, Maluri, 55100 Kuala Lumpur.
- T-048 & 049, The Mall, Mid Valley Southkey, Persiaran Southkey 1, Southkey, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia
- Meal provided
- Professional development
- Transport / Hostel Allowance
- Overtime pay
- Performance Incentives
- Yearly bonus
- Responsible for leading a store team to create and maintain the mission for our customers and employees by supervising and directing, making staffing decisions, ensuring customer satisfaction and managing financial performance of the store
- Ability to act with a friendly attitude and deliver customer service that meets or exceeds expectations
- Speaks and writes in English
- Always ensure outlet is in a clean, organized and welcoming environment
- Responsible for overall daily operational business activities in the outlet.
- Direct staff to ensure food safety, product preparation and cleanliness are maintain and meet the standards.
- Ensure the food quality & service up to the standard.
- Train new employees based on the Standard Operating Procedure provided.
- Ensure current employee always follow the Standard Operating Procedure provided.
- Responsible for outlet marketing initiatives and ensure that marketing/promotion plans are implemented.
- Review and ensure monthly sales target are met and continuously seeking for operational improvement.
- Responsible on any other ad hoc task assigned by the Management
- Candidates should have at least 3 years customer service experience in a restaurant environment
- Only open to Malaysian citizen / Permenant Residence
- Candidate must possess at least a SPM/ "O"level, Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" level/Pre-U, any field
- Additional certification (e.g. in Business Administration or Hospitality) is a plus
- Speaks and writes good English
- Able to work on shifts, weekends and Public Holiday
- Strong interpersonal skills, self motivated and passionate for F&B Industry
- Have knowledge in food control, product quality and good leadership
- 6 days in a week
- Availability to work within opening hours (including weekends and holidays)
- THINKING : Practice transparent management
- CHALLENGE : Passion and creativity, Challenges and Innovations, Positive thinking
- UNITY : Trust and respect, Coexistence and mutual growth
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur.