Westlite Dormitory Management Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for RESIDENT ADVISOR (HOSTEL WARDEN) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To work with operation team to ensure safety, security, facilities, cleanliness and welfare of the residents at all times
- To assist the Accommodation Executive in the management of the overall operational function
- To run the daily routine checks of hostels
- To assist in reports & documentation works
- To coordinate the new comers to the hostels, conduct transfer, relocation of hostels from time to time
- Supervise cleanliness and make sure housekeeping are done for each hostel locations and ensure it is tidy at all time
- Assist to carry out spot check as and when required
- Other duties assign by HODs
- Candidate must possess at least SPM level with minimum 2 years of supervisory experience
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications
- Good in human relation and verbal communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia & English
- Ability to communicate in Hindi language is an added advantage
- Able to work independently and a team
- Willing to attend emergencies after office hours
- Responsible and dependable
- Has own transport and valid driving license
We are one of the leading independent dormitory owner-operators in Malaysia and Singapore, and fast expanding our footprint in the region. Driven by a passion to care for workers, we adopt a holistic approach to providing quality community living for our residents.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.