Affin Bank Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for RELATIONSHIP MANAGER, PREMIER BANKING (NATIONWIDE) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manages, acquires, grows and deepens High Net Worth customers’ relationships through effective relationship management.
- Provides total financial solutions to High Net Worth customers.
- Conducts financial analysis and recommends strategies to achieve their financial goals by maximizing and protecting their wealth through a range of the bank’s investment and insurance products.
- Serves as the one-point contact to the High Net Worth customers of the Bank.
- Analyzes economic trends, global markets, customer needs and competitive products in order to structure personalised banking offerings.
- Professionally promotes and sells a wide range of wealth products and bancassurance to existing and potential customers.
- Engages in cross selling of other products based on customer needs.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in selling consumer banking products.
- Conversant with the statutory requirements and regulations such as, Financial Services Act/Islamic Financial Services Act 2013, Personal Data Protection Act 2010, Capital Market & Services Act 2007 and other regulatory requirements associated with unit trusts, investment linked and bancassurance products.
- Candidate with relevant products licenses would be an added advantage.
- Assertive and is able to communicate effectively across all levels.
- Possess good problem solving skills and customer focused disposition.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good marketing and sales management skills.
- Self motivated and a good team player.
- Able to converse in different languages will be an advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu, Labuan.