OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Relationship Manager, Premier Banking (JB, KulaiJaya) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To provide appropriate financial solutions to our Premier Banking customers and expand the Premier Franchise by acquiring new Premier Banking customers via various marketing initiatives.
- To plan, organize, participate and execute event and sales activities inline with the Premier Banking business direction and related sales initiatives.
- To provide excellent customer experience to our Premier Banking customers at all touch points via 3 distinctive service elements ie cared for, excellent and enhanced value.
- To build sustainable relationship with our Premier Banking customers though timely follow-ups and anticipation of customers’ needs.
- To proactively engage Premier Banking customers to achieve continuous customer satisfaction.
- To adhere to all related policies, regulatory risk and compliance matters
- To ensure no operational and control lapses
- To ensure timely submission of reports for both statutory and regulatory
- To ensure zero defect in account opening, sales transactions execution, loan submission and related matters.
- Bachelor’s degree, in any field, from an accredited university / colleges
- Possess strong interest in financial planning, investment and keen to work in a sales driven environment;
- Preferably with 3 - 5 years’ experience in sales and client relationship experience.
- Priority is given to those with licenses and related accredited certifications (PCE, CEILI,CUTE); IPPC will be an added advantage.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills; able to deliver high quality customer service
- Possess a valid driving license & own transport.
- Annual Leave, medical and insurance coverage
- Attractive Incentive scheme
- Recognition & incentive trips
- Wealth Academy
- Structured career progression
- Guided advisory and specialist support
OCBC Bank and its subsidiaries offer a broad array of specialist financial services, ranging from consumer, corporate, investment, private and transaction banking to treasury, insurance, asset management and stockbroking services.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.