Upright Talent Human Resource Management is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Regulatory Affairs Executive (Food Industry) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- A Stable and Reputable MNC (Food Industry/FMCG) Manufacturer is looking for a Regulatory Affairs Executive. Don't hesitate to apply if you have any experience in Food Manufacturing enviroment !
- Attractive Salary Package (up to MYR 4,300 per month) + Allowances
- 13th Months Bonus
- 5 working days
- Multinational Company
- Annual Leave & Public Holidays
- Medical & Insurance coverage
- Lunch Provided
- Take care all the products regulatory related process involves materials, technical data sheets, products claims, labelling etc.
- Develop a background based on consultation, training and experience to maintain current knowledge in food labelling regulatory policies & requirements pertaining to product claims, ingredient listing, nutrition labelling etc.
- Work closely with Marketing/Sales and R&D in technical data sheets development by providing product technical information e.g. ingredient listings, nutrition labels that comply with labelling regulations.
- Familiar with material compliance to food regulation for product development in APAC countries and other key international markets.
- Able to understand the regulatory policies and ensure compliance for self-regulatory markets.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma,Bachelor's Degree or above in any field.
- Required skills: Labelling, Regulation, Nutrition, R&D, Compliance, Food.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Pasir Gudang.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.