Hershey Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Recruiter (6 months contract) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Responsibilities : -
- To drive recruitment activities or programs, in sourcing of both professional and non-professional candidate
- Coordinate pre-employment medical check-up and background search for shortlisted candidate
- Conduct HR orientation for professional and non-professional employees
- Coordinate with the 3rd party flexi labor provider to provide the required headcount to support the production line.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Resource or its equivalent education or experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in end to end of recruitment process
The Hershey Company (NYSE: HSY) is the largest producer of quality chocolate in North America and a global leader in chocolate and sugar confectionery. Headquartered in Hershey, Pa., The Hershey Company has operations throughout the world and approximately 14,000 employees.
With revenues of more than $6.6 billion USD, Hershey offers confectionery products under more than 80 brand names, including such iconic brands as Hershey's, Reese's, Hershey's Kisses, Hershey's Special Dark, Twizzlers, Jolly Rancher and Ice Breakers. The company is focused on growing its presence in key international markets such as China, Mexico and Brazil while continuing to build its competitive advantage in the United States and Canada.
To facilitate strong international growth, Hershey has been making tremendous investment and hiring the brightest people to grow with the company across AEMEA region (Asia, Europe, Middle East and Africa). In 2013, Hershey announced plans to build a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Johor, Malaysia to support growing consumer demand in the regional and provide easy distribution access to more than 25 markets across Asia. The Johor plant, a $250 million USD (RM816 million) investment, represents the single- largest investment in Asia during the company’s 18-year history in the region. Once completed in 2015, the Malaysia plant will be the one of the largest facilities in Hershey’s global manufacturing network with 700,000 total square feet. The plant will also have the capacity to produce the broadest array of finished products of any Hershey factory outside of the United States and Mexico, including millions of HERSHEY’S KISSES each day.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor Bahru.