Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Receptionist position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Pleasant personality, friendly, and has a positive attitude
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skill
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong and passionate in customer service & office administration
- Receive visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and direct the visitors to the respective areas or informing the relevant staff of their arrival.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls or taking brief message from caller.
- Review and update on a regular basis the staff Telephone Extensions list, and advice all staff accordingly
- Respond to all requests in a courteous, professional manner at all times
- Control guests/vendors access to office area through appropriate approval from Head of HR Dept.
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries or manage the record of the incoming mail/parcel ‘Log Book’
- Provide directions for showroom, meeting room or others
- Ensure lobby areas are well maintained in a professional and clean manner
- Follow all safety and security policies, programs and procedures
- Perform any other ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Manage the office supplies (stationery, marketing collaterals, application forms, etc.)
- Provide administrative and general support to HR & Admin Department
- Office Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.