Reckitt Benckiser (M) Sdn Bhd (Hygiene) is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for R&D ASSISTANT (CONTRACT) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To work on local formula adaptations work with guidance from SSG Manager.
- Carry out minor formulaion changes (i.e RM substitution, cost saving) under guidance from SSG Manager and approval of the relevant R&D category groups.
- Support sample seeding work
- To lead industrial trials to qualify alternate raw materials for cost savings and monosourced reduction under guidance from SSG Manager and approval from the relevant R&D category groups.
- Support Supply process Engineering to solve technical Issues.
- Support quality management and QA to solve quality issues.
- Support Supply Packaging in implementation of alternative packaging materials, components or suppliers.
- To lead industrials trials in order to support for production transfer and business continuity plan.
- Identify opportunities for formula harmonization, cost optimization to support the realization of the GM improvement activities.
- To comply to the standard safety requirements.
- To provide support to the innovation pipeline of local brands under guidance from SSG Manager.
- Provide technical information, proof of claims and labelling with guidance from SSG Manager with cooperation from relevant R&D category groups, Legal, Local Regulatory and Local Marketing.
- Liaison of activities with relevant R&D category groups, Legal and Local Regulatory to address local competitors and authorities challenges.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or other related fieds.
- At least 1 year working experience in the related fields.
- Able to work indepedently without close monitoring from the superior.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fresh graduate also encouraged to apply.
Keep up to date with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Learn how to Brand Me and RB employee blog.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.