Biocon Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Quality Control Analytical (QCA) position. If you currently looking for new job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensure adherence to cGMP requirements.
- Ensure adherence to EHS compliance at QC Analytical Laboratory.
- Ensure Good Documentation Practise (GDP) is in place and applied in recording of QC daily activities for easy traceability and facilitate audit requirement.
- Ensure the proper housekeeping and cleanliness is maintain in QC Analytical department.
- Assist in preparation and continuous improvement of all relevant SOPs, EOPs, Specifications and ensure those procedures are revised and updated in accordance to stipulated interval and as per cGMP requirement / latest pharmacopoeia.
- Ensure proper safe and regular disposal of laboratory waste such as solvent, reagents and etc. following EHS Department and local regulation.
- Ensure the laboratory facilities and equipment are well maintained as per recommended requirement.
- Report to immediate supervisor for all matters pertaining to quality control related activity.
- Strictly adhere to use PPE during solvent dispensing or sample analysis.
- To maintain and update the quality document and analysis report.
- Perform routine analysis for In-process samples according to approved SOP procedure.
- Handle out of specification results with proper investigation as whenever required.
- Coordinate with in charge person of stock maintain, monitor usage of chemicals, standards, reagents, consumable, safety apparels, columns etc.,
- To give training on sample analysis and practical training on instrument operation for new team members.
- Prepare and check in process analytical data such as products specification, test procedure and method transfer from RND document.
- To follow the disposal procedure for after analysis remaining test sample, standards and reagents according to SOP.
- Perform analysis for cleaning samples according to approved SOP procedure.
- In-process sample analysis and result release to production in a timely manner.
- Perform cleaning sample analysis and shall be report prepared on time.
- After analysis keep In process lab instruments and area maintain clean and tidy.
- In process lab logbook and instrument logbook daily usage entry update.
- Before use the instrument verify the status of the instrument calibration and instrument condition.
- Effective monitoring for the usage and stock of chemicals, and consumable item belong to In Process Laboratory to avoid the occurrence of item shortage, ensure all chemicals are appropriately label and store in proper storage condition.
The attached document speaks about the journey and the many challenges and milestones encountered along the way. It talks of the Human Capital strategy of the company and how the Malaysia story is embedded in the same.
There were several steps which led to the success and many of them were differentiated with innovative ideas and sharp business acumen.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream job in Johor.